Welcome Letter from the CSP Workshop Committee
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our privilege to invite you to the Workshopon Computational Semiconductors Physics, Aug 20-24, 2017, in Hohhot,Inner Mongolia, China! We are honored to host this event and look forward to welcoming our friends and colleagues from around the world wide.
The aim of the CSP workshop is to bring researchers together to discuss recent progress, current challenges, and future directions for computational semiconductor materials science, and other related topics. We would like to invite leaders and active researchers in this field to present their recent progress and provide insights on how to accelerate our understanding of material properties and discovery of new functional semiconductor materials. This workshop will cover a broad range of theoretical and computational aspects of semiconductor physics such as, but not limited to:
• Method of electronic structure and optical property calculations for semiconductors
• Defects in semiconductors
• Simulation of alloys and amorphous semiconductors
• Low-dimensional semiconductors
• Transparent conducting semiconductors
• Correlated and magnetic semiconductors
• Semiconductor surfaces and interfaces
• Radiation effect on semiconductor materials
• Design of semiconductors for energy-related applications
Should you need any additional information or help to apply for avisa, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jun-Wei Luo, Professor,
State Key Laboratory of Superlattices and Microstructures